Need Prayer?

Prayer Request

Interested in Membership?

Discover First Registration

Contact Us

Contact St Pete First

Contact a Staff Member

Contact the Children's Ministry


Allocations/Permanent Fund Request

Attendance Forms

Check-In for Church Services - Tell us you're here!

Report Small Group Attendance  - Class, Small Group & Ministry Leaders: We need your weekly attendance numbers!

Children's Ministry

Summer Camp/Vacation Bible School

Parents Morning Out

Communications Forms (more information on the Communications page)

Announcement/Media Request Form
Facility Use Form

Contact Information/Membership Update

New Ministry/Event Form

Preschool/Pre-K Forms

Scholarship Forms

Youth Ministry Forms